The following colleges have announced new academic programs:
- Adelphi University is starting an interdisciplinary, 22-credit museum studies certificate.
- Concordia University Nebraska is starting a master of science in athletic administration.
- Dillard University is starting an M.S. in nursing.
- Stockton University is starting a B.S. in esports management.
- Susquehanna University is starting a major in real estate.
- University of Maryland at College Park is starting a doctor of business administration.
- Washington & Jefferson College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.